Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
We listen to your “gut feeling”!
Dining in the Hotel-Gasthof Botenwirt
Richly varied and down to earth, yet always seasoned with that crucial pinch of passion: the cuisine served in our restaurant perfectly embodies the spirit of our hotel. Instead of indulging in exotic culinary experiments, we focus on what we do best: authentic, regional and mouthwatering home cuisine. Cooking with high-quality produce is a must for us, but unnecessary embellishments have no place in the pot. After all, authenticity and honesty are the watchwords in our kitchen, too. And you can taste it!
restaurant opening times
Our restaurant is open for you during the following times:
- Saturday to Wednesday: all day from 10:00 am
- Thursday: from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (October till May)
- Thursday: from 5:00 pm (June till September)
- Closed Friday
- In high season (July & August) the opening hours may be different
For reservations please call us +43 6228 2228
No reservations of groups possible!
Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant.
Our kitchen team
is hard at work for you
during the following times:
- Lunch menu: 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Afternoon menu (smaller choise): 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Evening menu: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm